Thursday 16 August 2012

today i want... topshop tan leather weekend bag



Lately I was trying to buy a suitcase and realised that unless you want to shell out some serious cash, there is a real lack of stylish luggage out there. Everything seems to be basic black, boring and functional. The high street does, however, offer a few good-looking weekend bags (although I emphasise a few), so it seems as though the stylish but strapped-for-cash girl will just have to settle for supplementing her boring suitcases with some very non-boring weekend bags. I'm really happy with the one I picked up in the Zara sale (see it here), but now I'm craving this battered leather Topshop beauty, too. Classic and sturdy, it perfectly combines pretty with practical. The price is a little steep but not ridiculous, and when you consider how timeless and useful this holdall will undoubtedly prove, it seems pretty reasonable to me.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

  1. Looks delicious!
    xoxo
    http://www.editeduk.com/
    http://fashionable-addict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig