Thursday 23 August 2012

today i want... louise gray for topshop lipsticks



I'll be honest: Louise Gray is not one of my favourite designers. As I'm sure you can tell from my outfit posts, I'm not really into maximalism. Loud colours, smiley faces, glitter: not my thing. I do, however, like just a little pop of colour to add a certain something to a look. That's where these fabulous lipsticks come in. While I'll be avoiding the bulk of Gray's Topshop collection, I think it was an inspired move by the high street brand to invite her to collaborate on make-up, too. They probably realise that her £100+ super-extrovert capsule clothing line won't appeal to the masses, so they've given the rest of us the chance at a little slice of the action in a much more wearable way. Now I just have to decide which of these colours to go for. I'll be popping into Topshop Oxford Circus tomorrow to try them out for real (make-up colours can be a little hard to judge online) and I don't doubt that one of them will be coming home with me.


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

1 comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig