Friday 31 August 2012

today i love... whistles limited edition


I'm a big fan of high end high street brand Whistles. While most pieces are a little out of my price range, I wait longingly for the sales because I just love the simple, classic aesthetic of the clothes. Case in point: their exceptionally covetable new Limited Edition line (click here to shop it all). It's about 50% leather, so naturally I was immediately won over. There are also soft scallop-edged tops, slinky pencil skirts, fur-trimmed coats, patterned blouses and matching trousers. Naturally it's all on the expensive side, but I'll be lusting hopelessly after it anyway (and holding out for the Christmas sales).


Follow me on
bloglovin'
facebook
twitter
pinterest

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig