Monday 9 July 2012

today i'd save on... acne vs mango


On left / Acne Mape suede biker jacket / £700 (reduced from £1,000) at Net-a-porter
On right / Mango suede biker jacket / £99

My fashion prayers have been answered... Only the other day I was waxing lyrical about this sensational Acne jacket, professing my undying love for it and assuring you that my wardrobe would never be the same without it. I am happy to say (from a financial point of view, anyway) that I did not succumb, and now I'm very glad about that because lo and behold, what did I come across when browsing Mango's website this morning but this perfect Acne-alike jacket? The biker style, the suede, the cobalt blue... it's all there. Admittedly the bona fide Acne is still nicer, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, and I think I'd rather have the extra £600 than the perfect collar at the end of the day. Of course it remains to be seen what the Mango version looks like in real life, so I'll let you know my verdict as soon as it arrives on my doorstep...


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig