Saturday 14 July 2012

today i love... zara advance















Today I was browsing the Zara website and I noticed that a new section had appeared beneath the Accessories header called Advance. Intrigued, I clicked onto it and very much liked what I saw. Now Zara is never one to announce its new features or provide captions as Topshop does, so I'm not entirely sure what this new collection is, but from what I can gather it's something like Topshop's Edited or Boutique lines: a capsule selection of high fashion, high quality pieces which will stand the test of time. Think butter soft leather tops and trousers, studded accessories, sheer silk blouses and sleek bodycon dresses, all played out in a mostly monochrome palette and with prices pushing the higher end of Zara's range. In short: my dream come true. Above I've selected my favourites pieces from the Advance line, and I've already ordered two of them (can you guess which?). I can safely say that from now on this will be my first port of call on the Zara site and I can't wait to see what they add next.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

3 comments

  1. I love those leopard print jeans. Wheres pay day, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're one of the items I've ordered :)

      Delete
  2. Nice items!!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/ethnic-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig