Thursday 21 June 2012

today i love... army jackets



I've been thinking about investing in an army-style jacket for a while now; whether camo, lightweight, parka-esque, fleece-lined, hooded or otherwise, it can't be denied that they make a versatile and hardworking addition to any wardrobe. Seeing one of my style icons, Caroline Blomst, rocking various iterations of the army jacket in recent weeks has only added fuel to the fire of my obsession (my favourite is this camo version). Now the only problem is which one to choose. The high street has offered up a plethora of options, and with the summer sales starting I've earmarked a few of my favourites to add to my Pinterest wish list and keep an eye on. Which one do you like the best?


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

2 comments

  1. Really difficult choice. Number 1 or 4. Like them all :D
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love army jackets! Number 4 and 5 look so great

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig