Wednesday 9 May 2012

today i want... maison scotch multicoloured knit



If, like me, you hold a special place in your heart for this Étoile Isabel Marant knit, you might like to know that Maison Scotch (stocked at ASOS) are currently selling this rather lovely lookalike. I love when a piece like this somehow seems to transcend the seasons, and you just know it will never go out of style. I'm a big fan of knitwear and as spring struggles to turn into summer, it's probably a good idea to keep a stock of cosy jumpers for the cooler nights to come. Even when the weather does (eventually) turn warmer, I love the look of little shorts with bare legs and a cosy knit: I think there's something perfectly laid-back about that silhouette. Sadly this baby's still a little out of my price range, but I'll be hoping to snap it up in the summer sales.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

3 comments

  1. OMG. I've been following your blog for a while now although I never dare to post so far, so this is my first comment... I've been chasing for a good lookalike of this IM it-knit for ages ... that's why I love you right now (besides, I love your style). But I also hate you because I live in France and Asos won't deliver Maison Scotch brand in France!!!! Damn it ! I'm obsessed with that sweater now...great find !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm sorry that they don't deliver to France, that's rubbish! Maybe you can find a French site that stocks Maison Scotch?? Bonne chance et merci pour ta commentaire :)

      Delete
    2. There are a few, but oddly they don't have the sweater...maybe because it's such a good lookalike and they don't want to take any risks ?...IM is such a worship here...

      Delete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig