Thursday 5 April 2012

today i'm wearing...




Topshop jacket /
H&M t-shirt /
M&S jeans /
Zara bag /
Vintage belt /

I bought this amazing fringed leather jacket almost a year ago now and it's definitely become one of my favourites. I can still remember the unbridled joy of finding it alone and untouched on the sale rack, just calling out to me. After all, if there's one thing I can't resist it's something that looks almost entirely classic, but with an unexpected twist... And I think fringes that twirl dramatically when you turn absolutely qualify for that.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. super cool jacket, love the fringe
    http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig