Thursday 26 April 2012

today i want... zara open back jumpsuit



I've wanted a simple evening jumpsuit for quite some time, but until now I've never found the right one. This is because there are undoubtedly numerous opportunities for error with the jumpsuit, so you really must follow a few golden rules: 1) Mustn't look cheap (I can't vouch for this lovely Zara one as I haven't seen it in person, but it looks promising). 2) Mustn't have a bandeau-top, voluminous legs, a plunging front, a tie-waist... basically this reinforces rule number 1. 3) Must not be patterned. If in doubt, classic black is always the way forward. 4) Must be very simple but very chic. Rule 4 is of course the most difficult to abide by, but I do believe my search may be over, thanks to Zara. What I love most about this beauty, other than the fact that it conforms to all my rules, is the beautiful sheer draped open back: so utterly elegant and sophisticated. It's not often you get all that for £39.99.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. I totally agree! I fell for this jumpsuit too and just HAD to have it. I love it, it's so chic and comfy - just not great if you are desperate for the loo...!

    aminorobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig