Tuesday 3 April 2012

today i want... zara colour block sandals



I usually veer clear of chunky shoes in all their guises: I am not a fan of square-heeled platforms, wedges or - God forbid - creepers (the biggest crime against footwear since Uggs). But if anyone could change my mind, it would be Phoebe Philo, and the deliciously chunky shoes she showed in CĂ©line's S/S'12 collection come perilously close to doing so. Of course I won't be splashing out on any designer footwear anytime soon, so thank goodness that (as ever) Zara have been quick off the mark. These TRF beauties are oh-so reminiscent of Philo's very distinctive brand of chic, but have the added bonus of shaving a good few zeros off the price tag. Best of all, the chunky heel and ankle strap mean they will be a darn sight more comfortable than my usual slender stilettos. I call that a win-win situation.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig