Tuesday 10 April 2012

today i love... nowhere s/s'12
















Pictures / Shop-nowhere.com

It's probably not news to you that I'm a huge fan of Swedish super blogger Elin Kling. Not only does this entrepreneurial Swede write one of the best personal style blogs out there, but she also edits her own magazine, StyleBy, has designed a capsule collection for H&M, styled Tibi's S/S'12 show... and much more. Co-designing brilliant brand Nowhere, though, is definitely my favourite of all her fashionable ventures, because it means I can get my hands on a little bit of her style at a very reasonable price. Last season I expressed my eager anticipation of the brand's first collection and now, impossible though it may seem, I think I might be even more excited for this one. Mainly because I sort of regret only investing in one piece from A/W'11 (this lovely knit), so I'm determined to splash out a little more this time. And there are so many beautiful pieces to choose from, as you can see from the lookbook shots above (see them all here). The zip-side trousers, the black mesh dress, the denim two-piece, the cut-out slim knits, the shoes... It's all just far too good for words. So the new collection drops at 10am Swedish time tomorrow, which is 9am BST, on Nelly.com and I really can't recommend enough that you get shopping. I was amazed at how cheap the delivery is (€5 to anywhere in Europe or free if you spend over €75) and the prices of the clothes themselves are unbeatable (if last season is anything to go by, around £30 for tops/trousers, £40-£50 for dresses and £60 for shoes). I'm counting down the hours...


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig