Tuesday 24 April 2012

today i bought...



Topshop hooded jumper /

Wasn't too excited by the Topshop mid-season sale last week (the mid-season ones are never as good as the end of seasons), but I did pick up this lovely knitted jumper, reduced from £42 to £25. I've wanted a hoodie for a while now, but wasn't sure they're quite "me" (let's just say nobody I know would ever associate me with sportswear). So I think this lovely knitted angora version is the perfect compromise. It's gorgeously soft and cosy, so just the thing to see me through this miserable wet weather we're having. Something else I've been searching for is the perfect nude lipstick, and I'm hoping this soft peach colour (much paler than it looks in the photo) might just be the one.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig