Friday 6 April 2012

today i bought...



Topshop black burnout tee /
Topshop necklace /

Little trip to Topshop today which turned out to be very successful. I've been meaning to invest in a few more basic tees for a while now, because I find myself reaching for plain white, grey and black versions all the time (especially with all the patterned trousers I'm wearing). So when I found this perfectly cut grey sleeveless top for £10, I just had to buy it in white, too. I also fell for the burnout effect on this black tee (a little bit Isabel Marant, I think). The necklace caught my eye just as I was leaving the shop, and at only £5 I couldn't resist rushing back to the checkout.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig