Sunday 1 April 2012

today i bought...



I read about new London-based label Three Floor in Grazia a couple of weeks ago, and immediately found myself drawn to these amazing shorts. I've been looking for some exactly like these ever since I saw Rumi Neely in a beautiful pair of 3.1 Phillip Lims, so when I discovered them on ASOS I just had to order them. Yes, £60 is a lot for faux leather and I would have preferred real, but since they are so perfect-looking and fit like a dream, I figure it's a small sacrifice to make.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow they are beautiful, I was considering buying the Three Floor leather culottes but I might have to look into these instead. Great taste as usual!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig