Wednesday 1 February 2012

today i want... zara thin strap sandals




Just when I've decided that February is going to be a frugal month, I click onto Zara's website and see that the new season collections have well and truly arrived. Greeted by lovely fresh campaign pictures and lots of shiny buttons proclaiming 'New', I have to admit I got a little giddy. And when I eagerly navigated to the 'Shoes' section and saw these beauties, my heart skipped a beat. They are exactly what I've been searching for: utterly simple but utterly beautiful. Last season my ultimate dream shoe was Alexander Wang's Fabiana sandal: black, rose gold or silver, with simple straps and a detachable cape back. And now, after months of searching, I've finally found a suitable high street substitute. They lack the cape detail, but in fact I think that makes them even more classic and timeless. They're on their way to me now and I'm so excited. It may have to get a bit warmer before I can wear them, but I have no doubt they will be worth the wait.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

1 comment

  1. Just wear them with cute ankle socks and turned up skinnies...perfect.

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig