Tuesday 31 January 2012

today i bought...




Yesterday I found the perfect cure for a dreary January Monday: a little bit of post-work shopping. These lovely tie-dye Zara jeans have been on my wish list ever since I featured them as 20th December's "today I want". Despite the freezing temperatures I'm feeling a love of Isabel Marant S/S'12 lately, especially after seeing the latest StyleBy cover, and these jeans are the perfect way to dip a toe into the tie-dye trend.

Something else I've lusted after for a while is this beautiful Balenciaga perfume, L'Essence. I finally gave in when I stumbled across the gift set of 50ml with body lotion for £38 from Debenhams: not bad considering 50ml on its own was £59. It also smells incredible: very sophisticated and Parisian. I do love a beautifully-scented bargain.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig