Monday 2 January 2012

today i bought...



I've posted about the neutral colourway of this beautiful Zara clutch several times before, and it was high up on my list of what to buy in the sales. However, when I actually saw the two different versions in the shop (after gleefully rummaging through the tempting pile of sale bags), it was actually the yellow that I preferred (reduced from £99.99 to £59.99). Ordinarily I don't go for bright colours at all, but having spotted this beauty on many a street style blog over the last couple of months, I've seen just how chic it can look. Besides, it's not an in-your-face yellow; rather it's a dark, subtle mustard. It's also super-soft, easy-to-fold leather and with an optional chain strap. I can't wait to pair it with something navy and a fierce pair of shoes for the perfect serpentine style statement.


Follow me on bloglovin', facebook and twitter

Share:

2 comments

  1. So cute! Such a unique color :)

    XX Kathryn
    http://lacoquettedelamode.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig