Sunday 11 December 2011

today i want... topshop snakeskin boots

My obsession with snakeskin is showing no signs of waning; I still seem to lust after every serpentine piece I come across. My latest love is these beautiful ankle boots from Topshop. A couple of months ago I saw quite a similar pair in Zara and walked around the store in them for a good few minutes deliberating over whether to buy them. Two factors stopped me: at £90 they were hardly cheap, plus they came up very high on the leg. These Topshop beauties seem to solve both of those issues, and have the added bonus of being cold-weather appropriate (my snakeskin courts have had to be retired due to risk of frostbite). I wouldn't mind at all if I found these under my tree on Christmas Day...



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig