Saturday 31 December 2011

today i love... 2012


Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I'm not feeling so great today so I'll be seeing in 2012 by snuggling up with a scented candle, lots of tea and my favourite-ever book, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Influence. Here are a couple of my resolutions for 2012...

  • Keep up my resolution from 2011, which was to wear heels whenever possible;
  • Be a little more like Clémence Poésy;
  • Stop buying shoes that don't fit just because they're beautiful;
  • Try out some new make-up looks;
  • Keep making the blog bigger and better.

Thank you so much for reading my blog in 2011 and I hope you have a fantastic 2012!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I really want to read influence by the olsens, everyone raves on about it! Sounds like a great way to bring in this wonderful new year. Love your blog too, its gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should definitely read Influence, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig