Monday 26 December 2011

today i bought...

A few of the things I got for Christmas and in the sales... (probably many more to come...!)


In my guide to the sales I advocated making a list of items you're hoping will be reduced. Well, luckily quite a few of the items on mine have made an appearance on the sale racks. This lovely River Island blazer, for example, which was reduced from £64.99 to £30. I've been looking for a new black blazer for a while because my current one (which I picked up for £7 about five years ago) is looking pretty dated now. What I love about this one is the long, slim fit, the full-length sleeves and, of course, the leather collar.


This Zara clutch was a lovely gift. You know I can never resist snakeskin.


Absolutely love the notebook my sister gave me.


I've needed a new make-up bag for a while now and this Topshop beauty is perfect. Love the Hawaiian floral print.


More snakeskin... this belt was reduced from £16 to £8 at Topshop. I like the idea of pairing it with a very simple monochrome outfit to add a little interest.


I thought I was over satchels, but this lovely small black version caught my eye today. Again from Topshop, it was reduced from £55 to £30. More than a hint of the Proenza Schouler PS1 about it, no?


And finally I'm looking forward to trying out this lovely Topshop eye crayon in Zephyr, after reading the great reviews on the website. One for New Year's Eve, I think.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig