Saturday 5 November 2011

today i bought...


Ever since I saw Elin Kling in an amazing pair of Tod's loafers (see them here), and then Sabrina Meijer in some beautiful Tommy Hilfigers (see them here), I've been craving a lovely patent pair of my own. Admittedly it's very rare for me to lust after flats, and even rarer for me to wear them. But there's something about a mannish pair of high-shine loafers which is just so much cooler than your average ballet flat. Besides, even I admit it's impossible to wear heels all the time. And if you do have to wear flats, then you might as well make them shiny and awesome. I did buy some loafers from ASOS a couple of weeks ago, but there was something about them that didn't suit me (just a bit too manly). But today I stumbled across these Miss Selfridge beauties. Not only were they reduced from £49 to £25 (not at all bad for real leather), but they also look rather lovely and fit me perfectly (which is no mean feat as I have a lot of problems with shoes, being slap bang in the middle of two sizes). Who knows, they might even encourage me to wear sensible shoes more often (well, baby steps).

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig