Sunday 2 October 2011

today i'm wearing...



Shirt from Topshop; shorts from H&M; boots from Topshop; bag from Zara; bracelet from ASOS; belt from H&M; sunglasses from Ray-Ban; nail varnish is Barry M in 288 Silver.


Went for double denim today. I don't think I've ever worn it before; in fact there was a time I wouldn't have been seen dead in double denim. But thanks to designers like Acne and CĂ©line making it look truly chic, I decided it was time to brave it. Teamed my denim with flashes of silver and a dash of leopard print. What do you think?

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love your style! Very very nice :) Regards from Russia

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're one of those fortunate people who can pull off denim & denim!

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig