Saturday 22 October 2011

today i want... dorothy perkins yellow snakeskin clutch

We're well into autumn now and my love for snakeskin apparently shows no signs of waning. Having lusted after a reptilian accessory for the majority of 2011 (check out my favourite snakeskin buys from back in April here), at this rate it appears I may well be continuing said love affair into 2012 and beyond. Witness my latest serpentine crush: this ridiculously cheap Dorothy Perkins clutch. I've spied the Zara yellow snakeskin clutch on many a street style blog over the past few weeks, and while it is undoubtedly beautiful, it will also set you back £89.99. And although my faith in neutral-coloured snakeskin assures me that such pieces will never date, something tells me that the current fad for snakeskin in all shades of the rainbow may not be quite as long-lasting. So for a mere £18, this baby will fulfil all your temporary yellow snakeskin needs without requiring a serious financial investment. Win win.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig