Thursday 27 October 2011

today i love... topshop tumblr


You've probably already stumbled across it, but a few weeks ago Topshop set up a Tumblr site to showcase their favourite pictures of people wearing the brand (Topshop.tumblr.com). I've been checking it regularly ever since as it's a great source of style inspiration. You'll find snaps of the stylish front row guests at the Topshop Unique S/S'12 show, shots of the head office girls and pictures taken from blogs or in the street. You can also submit your own outfit photos, so yesterday I decided to do so with one of my favourite "today I'm wearing" shots, where I'm in my Topshop Boutique navy fisherman jumper and carrying a Topshop snakeskin clutch (see the full outfit post here). Today I was delighted to see that my picture had been selected and is currently on the home page. As a truly avid Topshop fan and having spent sinful amounts of money on their clothes in my life (you may have noticed that Topshop makes up about 80% of my wardrobe), it's certainly an honour to be featured on the site. So thanks, Topshop!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig