Monday 17 October 2011

today i bought...



I'd been eagerly awaiting about the launch of Elin Kling's fashion line Nowhere ever since I first heard whispers of it a few months ago (read all about it here). But it wasn't until I saw the lookbook that I really started to get excited: these clothes were pretty darned beautiful. Even then, my anticipation was tempered by the probability that I would be unable to get my hands on the Swedish line. But on the day of the launch, I took a little trip to the line's vendor, Nelly.com, and to my utter delight discovered that not only do they ship to the UK, but that the shipping costs a mere €5. Five euros! That's less than £4.50. Ridiculously cheap, especially when you consider that places like the Outnet charge £6 for delivery within the UK... Anyway, unfortunately the Nowhere footwear isn't available yet, so I wasn't able to get my hands on the shoes I love, but instead I quickly gravitated towards this amazing jumper (unfortunately it's now sold out). Oversized, almost dress-length, with a cream body and white arms, it is pure knitwear perfection. I have to say I was a little nervous about the delivery, fearing the €5 might be too good to be true, but sure enough, after tracking its progress from Sweden through Denmark and Germany, today, less than a week after I ordered it, it arrived in all its glory on my doorstep. I have to say, I am seriously impressed with Nelly.com. And I am so, so in love with this jumper.

Share:

3 comments

  1. so cute!! i can't wait to see it on you! i'm going to have to check out their stuff.

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anna,

    i have a question what is the size that you've orderd. i only see a size large on the website of nelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elvira, I got a size Small - I guess it must have sold out. Maybe they'll get some more stock in? Hope you manage to get your size! :)

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig