Thursday 1 September 2011

today i'd save on... céline vs asos


On left: Céline stretch blue denim patch shirt (not available to buy online)


I never used to like denim shirts at all but lately I've found myself a convert. I think I was put off by all the bleached oversized ones that overtook the Primarks of this world a few summers ago. But my new bright blue, fitted Topshop one (see it here) is in a whole different league and I love it. And I think I have Céline's pre-fall '11 collection to thank for this denim revival (see it all here). There's something I absolutely love about the bright, patchwork denim: classic, elegant and stylish but with a distinctive twist. However, even though I can't find this Céline shirt for sale online, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't love the price tag. So it's a good job ASOS have come up with this amazingly similar shirt, for a mere £40. If I hadn't just bought the Topshop one this beauty would be winging its way towards me right now. I think it would be absolutely perfect paired with some black leather and a flash of silver for a lovely summer-into-autumn outfit.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig