Friday 29 July 2011

today i'm wearing...



Shirt from Topshop; jeans from Topshop; shoes from Zara; bag from H&M Fashion Against Aids; necklace is old; ring from Topshop.


I don't usually like florals at all; in fact this is the only floral piece I ever wear, and I don't often feel like putting it on. But it is a beautiful shirt and today I just felt in the right mood for it. I do really like the contrast between the pretty floaty shirt, the tough zip jeans and the bright shoes and shiny bag. (Obsessed with this bag.)

By the way, apparently the Topshop glitter boots came back in stock today, but again had sold out by the end of the morning. If they come back again and stick around long enough for me to do a post on them, I will let you know right away!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig