Tuesday 5 July 2011

today i love... my blog's 1st birthday!

So today it's one whole year since my blog came into the world (wide web). I'm so excited to still be doing this and hope it is the first of many years to come. I want to say thank you so much to every single person who's ever had a cheeky click around and I really, really hope you like what you see.

I've absolutely loved writing about fashion and fun this past year and I will keep trying to make the blog bigger and better as time goes on. If you ever have any suggestions or comments I would always love to hear them (leave a comment on a post or tweet me @AnnalouElliott).

Thank you again and I hope you keep coming back for more!

x X x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig