Sunday 24 July 2011

today i bought...


Found this lovely jumper in H&M today. If you spend as much time reading fashion blogs as I do, then this may well look a little familiar, because H&M had one just like it last winter and for a while you couldn't move for seeing it all over the internet. Anyway, having missed the boat on that one, I was rather pleased to find this very similar version in store today (in the Divided section). Typically the weather's now picked up a bit, but I'm sure it won't be long before the grey skies reappear and the knitwear can come back out.


If the sunshine does persist, however, then these will come in handy. I've been desperately wanting some classic Ray-Ban Wayfarers for quite some time, but seeing as how I couldn't bear to drop over £100 on something I'd probably end up sitting on, instead I found some standard lookalikes, reduced to a mere £3.60 from Therapy at House of Fraser. Can't go too wrong for that price, can you really?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig