Sunday 12 June 2011

today i'd save on... acne vs topshop


On left: Acne Pistol short boots, £360 at Matches


If, like me, you have been lusting after a pair of Acne's amazing Pistol boots since, ooh, the dawn of time, then you may well feel that Christmas has come early when you see these fantastic lookalike Topshop boots. As someone who has been scouring the high street for months and months and months for a cheaper alternative to Acne's holy grail of ankle boots, I actually let out an audible gasp when I came across these on Topshop.com. I had all but given up on my quest, and had even at weak moments considered shelling out for the real McCoy. But now my search has finally come to an end. The lovely shape, the amazing zip detail, the perfect panelling... it's all there in spades. But what's missing is £285 from the price tag. Not bad, really, and it'll come as no surprise to you to learn that these Topshop beauties have already been ordered and are currently being packaged up in a lovely polka dot bag and winging their way towards me. Yippee!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig