Sunday 29 May 2011

today i want...

Just thought I'd share with you a few things that are on my wish list at the moment...


A little bouclé jacket. One that's not too prim, not too structured, preferably with zips.. oh and cheap. Something like this Isabel Marant beauty, only a lot more affordable, please (get this one in navy here).


This beautiful Proenza Schouler bracelet. I've been searching for weeks and weeks for a cheaper alternative, but to no avail.


Canon S95 camera. I've promised myself I'll buy it once it drops under £300, but I am still going to have a mild panic attack at splashing that amount of cash.


Marc Jacobs Splash Curacao eau de toilette. The actual smell of summer. Though I'm a little torn between this and the Ginger one.


A white blazer. This has been on my wish list since I posted the amazing The Row video a while back. I love this Zara one, but I'm holding out for something a little cheaper. And steering clear of all the horrible linen versions around.

Share:

2 comments

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/71716168/neon-camping-cord-bracelet-medium

    It's not exactly the same but these are close to the PS bracelets and they come in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you, these are beautiful!

    Unfortunately it costs rather a lot to deliver to the UK! :( X

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig