Friday 20 May 2011

today i bought...


That's right, the amazing Topshop leather shorts are now mine! I posted about these beauties when I ordered them the other day and have been impatiently awaiting their arrival ever since. This morning I practically grabbed them off the delivery man and put them straight on. And thankfully they are just as perfect as they looked in the picture. I doubt I'll be taking them off much at all this summer.


I was going to buy this Barry M nail paint in Yellow today, after having featured it in "today i love... yellow" the other day, but when I mentioned it to my sister she revealed she already owned it, and said I could have it! Result. This gorgeous lipstick, Topshop lips in Infrared, had been on my wish list for quite a while and it was time to give in. I just love an orange lip; it's surprisingly flattering and looks so much more modern and summery than red.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig