Wednesday 16 March 2011

today i love... perfume

I'm definitely one of those people who doesn't feel quite dressed without a spritz of perfume. Walking through a waft of fragrant air just before you leave the house can definitely help get your day off to a good start. And I love the excitement of finding a new favourite scent to add to your arsenal. So I just thought I'd share with you my personal selection.

Marc Jacobs Daisy, far left, demands a summery day with its sweet but heady scent, while Ghost Deep Night, second from left, is a dark sensual fragrance best suited to nighttime. Calvin Klein Beauty, third from left, is my current perfume of choice: fresh, feminine and universally wearable. Another of my year-round go-to scents is Stella Nude, third from right: very airy, very light and suited to any occasion. The same goes for the ChloƩ perfume, second from right, which is probably my number one perfume of all time: rose-tinted, romantic and fresh but strong. And finally my first ever fragrance and still one of the best: Chanel Chance, far right, a musky and sophisticated delight in a bottle.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig