Wednesday 30 March 2011

today i bought...

Topshop are currently having a mini sale, so of course I couldn't resist having a little splurge. These amazing jeans were an impulse buy that I'm rather pleased with. I'm a bit in love with the double zips down the sides, and the high waist and subtle leather accents are the cherries on the cake. Best of all, they were reduced from £60 to £30.

Meanwhile, I'm having a bit of a dilemma about this mini laptop case, also from Topshop. I've had my eye on it for some time so had to snap it up when I saw it was reduced from £35 to £20. But the only problem is it really only fits an iPad, and I don't have an iPad... In fact my laptop wouldn't ever have fitted in it, but I was hoping to be able to use it as a clutch, like my turquoise Asos laptop case. Sadly it really can't be used for any other purpose... so do I keep it for its amazing beauty, on the offchance I might get an iPad some day, or take it back? Any thoughts welcome!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig