Thursday 3 February 2011

today i want... zara pink blazer

It wasn't long ago that I abhorred all pink clothes. Somehow I could only associate them with tacky hoodies, Barbie wannabes and general chaviness. But lately I've been having a rethink. First there was Columbine Smille's divine silk Acne shirt, then there was the beautiful Reiss 1971 top (now reduced to just £25), and finally Columbine's pink Acne dress, which I want quite possibly more than anything in the world. I still don't actually own any pink clothes, however (baby steps). Today though, I came across this Zara press shot, and I think this amazing blazer might just be the very first item of pink clothing to make it into my wardrobe. Now I just need to wait for it to arrive instore and hope it doesn't cost too much...


Picture: Zara.com

Share:

1 comment

  1. over here in germany, its rather pricey...139€

    but it's a beautiful piece, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig