Saturday 22 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... zanzan sunglasses

As someone who enjoys nothing more than the freezing snowy months leading up to winter, and swathing myself in coats and scarves and drinking hot gingerbread lattes, I sometimes find it hard to gear myself up for summer. While most people are counting down the days until the weather gets warmer and the tights can come off, I just want summer to be over so it can be Christmas again. It's also a fashion thing; I always much prefer the autumn/winter collections and can find spring trends like bright colours hard to stomach. But this year I'm determined to get excited about summer. I'm slowly coming around to in-your-face colours (my new lime green dress is a case in point), and I've been tracking down some summery inspiration to get me in the mood. Today I came across these amazing pictures advertising Zanzan sunglasses on Topshop's blog, Inside-Out, and I completely love them. Imagining myself in cat-eye sunglasses and red lips, lounging beside a pool with a cocktail in hand, is definitely helping me to get over my post-Christmas blues and look forward to the season ahead.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig