Friday 14 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... the row pre-fall '11

So it's not even remotely spring yet, and we've barely seen any of the spring/summer collections in stores, and yet designers are already churning out their pre-fall collections (that's pre-autumn for us speakers of the Queen's English, thank you very much). But seasons are irrelevant really; if the clothes are nice, then that's all that matters. (Besides, it might be about the right temperature now to be wearing autumn clothes... are you following this strange fashion logic?) Anyway, yesterday I happened upon the pictures of The Row's pre-fall collection and oh my, it's good. Anyone who knows me will know just how much I love the Olsen twins (obsessed probably doesn't cover it); they're my number one (and two) style icons of all time. Just as well, then, that their clothing lines are pretty darned incredible, too. Not only are their designs incredibly well-cut, well-made and breathtakingly beautiful, they are also timeless and classic, which certainly helps when you can't quite remember which season we're in. I for one know I'd be happy to wear these stunning creations any day of the year.


Pictures: Fashionologie.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig