Monday 3 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... columbine smille


Columbine Smille is a Swedish blogger and fashion editor whose personal style I am obsessssed with (read all about her
here, and how to channel one of her best looks here). Anyway, she recently posted her New Year's Eve outfit and I am completely and utterly in love with it. That divine pink Acne dress (see it here) has singlehandedly caused me to overcome my fear of pink clothes, and I adore the way she's styled it: understated black heels, sheer tights, barely there make-up and plastic clutch. At first I wasn't sure about the sheer tights but now I think they totally make the look. I'm definitely adding another new year's resolution to my list: try my best to look like this. Just amazing.


Picture: Columbine.freshnet.se

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig