Thursday 6 January 2011

today i'm inspired by... burberry s/s'11 ad campaign

I always love to see how designers will interpret their collections into adverts, aiming to make the clothes look as exciting, desirable and beautiful as possible. Of course, Christopher Bailey's clothes are so darned amazing that he could photograph them in a crumpled heap on the floor and they'd still sell like hotcakes. But, thankfully for my inspiration-hungry eyes, he's chosen to produce this stunning ad campaign instead, featuring up-and-coming model Cara Delevigne (little sister of Poppy). If you read my LFW show reports you'll know that I LOVED the Burberry Prorsum S/S'11 collection, so it's no surprise that these images practically have me salivating. Don't they just make you want to take a walk along a windswept British beach clad in a trench coat, holding a bright patent blue clutch? Sigh. Oh, and I want that leather-sleeved beauty more than is humanly possible.







All pictures: Uk.burberry.com


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig