Wednesday 19 January 2011

today i'm channelling... columbine smille



I know, I know... Columbine again. But is it my fault she dresses so darned well? I present, therefore, yet another ridiculously amazing outfit courtesy of the Swedish blogger (if you haven't heard me rave about her before, read all about her
here, and visit her blog here). Columbine wore this little beauty of an outfit on my birthday, so I feel something of an affinity with it. I just adore the colour combination (something she always excels in) of blue, silver and coral = fresh, sophisticated and utterly modern. And that Isabel Marant jacket is to die for (get it here if you have a spare £255). The look is perfectly finished off with elegant ankle boots, understated hair & make-up and zero accessories.

So, if you'd like to know how to look this amazing, then you're in luck, because I've tracked down some high street copies of Miss Smille's sensational pieces. I featured the Asos navy leather skirt in yesterday's
"today i'd love to wear" and I LOVE it; if I weren't quite so broke at the moment it would be in my wardrobe faster than you could say "that skirt would look amazing with absolutely everything in the world". Sigh. You may also notice that the Asos boots pictured above are in fact the ones I got for my birthday, and what can I say? They're just perfect. Team said Asos pieces with the lovely coral jumper from Topshop and top it all off with the impressively reduced Jaeger jacket and you will no doubt have a Columbine-worthy look. All you need to finish it off is some well-chosen make-up: I own both the Benefit eyeliner and Topshop blush above and can safely say that snapping them up would certainly be worth your while.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig