Sunday 30 January 2011

today i bought...

It was love at first sight when I saw this amazing Topshop clutch online, and I featured it as 26th's January's "today I want". After that I just couldn't get it out of my mind, and when I saw that Topshop were offering free next day delivery, there was no way I wasn't going to buy it. When it arrived, I was amazed to find that it is even more beautiful in real life. The leather is so soft and supple, the cracked detail gives it an almost grey/silver sheen, and it's a great size. It's also the perfect way to channel Alexander Wang S/S'11 now, while the weather is just a little too cold for silk dresses and lightweight jackets. I can't wait to use it.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig