Monday 27 December 2010

today i love... clémence poésy

Regular readers will already know how obsessed I am with Miss Poésy, the French actress of Harry Potter and Gossip Girl fame. Her brilliantly insouciant fashion sense is the very epitome of French chic. So imagine my joy this week to discover an interview with her in the Observer Magazine (read it here), followed by a two page spread dedicated to her outfits in Glamour's January 2011 issue. So, as we approach the new year, I just thought I'd share the pictures with you for a little style inspiration for 2011 (I know I for one will be making a resolution to dress more like Clémence).

And if you'd like to know how to emulate Clémence's look on the high street, click here for my "today i'm channelling" feature dedicated to her.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig