Thursday 30 December 2010

today i bought...

My Topshop sale haul finally arrived in the post today = exciting times. Sadly most of it will be going back to the shop (I love internet shopping, but it can be disappointing when something doesn't look like you thought it would). But there were a couple of keepers.

I featured the blue and gold colourway of this jumper as 6th November's "today i want", but when I discovered the silver variant I loved it even more. It was reduced from £35 to £20.

More sparkle! I'm planning to wear this glittery velvet bra underneath my old party dresses to give them a new lease of life. It was reduced from £20 to £10.

And finally this lovely lip polish in 'Lavender'. Okay, this wasn't in the sale, but I just love it. I plan to team it with colours like silver and mint, as I did in 26th December's "today i'd love to wear".

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig