Friday 26 November 2010

today i want... topshop maxi cardigan

Yesterday I got to assist one of my favourite stylists on a Christmas fashion shoot (I won't give any more details in case I'm not allowed, but will post the pics when they appear!) Anyway, this amazing cardigan was one of the items pulled for the shoot. It wasn't originally going to be used, but the model put it on to keep warm while I was steaming her shirt, and it looked so great that it just had to go in the shoot. It's seriously soft and snuggly (and I mean amazingly so) and a gorgeous colour. The only problem is that it would be impossible to wear a coat on top of it, making it reasonably impractical in this weather. But hey, since when have I ever cared about things like that?!

Topshop knitted mohair maxi cardigan, £65


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig