Sunday 28 November 2010

today i want... asos leopard snood

Just in case you haven't noticed, it's pretty blimmin' cold outside at the moment. This makes it incredibly hard to dress fashionably, given that it pretty much requires you to swathe yourself from head to toe in the thickest fabrics you can find. And don't even get me started on footwear: I tried to wear peep toe heels last week (with tights, obv), but my toes weren't having any of it and I quickly surrendered to my snuggly ankle boots the next day, which in turn meant I had to rethink my whole outfit. Nightmare. Anyway, while I'm still stumped when it comes to winter footwear dilemmas, I can at least offer you something with which to insulate your shivering neck, whatever else you're wearing. Enter this lovely furry snood. Because if there's one thing that will lift your mood on a freezing wintry morning waiting for the tube, it's surely a lovely shot of leopard print (oh, and a Starbucks gingerbread latte... mmm).

Asos short fantasy faux fur leopard snood, £18


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig