Saturday 10 July 2010

today i am...

... sweltering. It is approximately 6 million degrees here in the UK at the moment. I, being an avid fan of leather jackets/trench coats/military outerwear/generally anything furry and warm that rests on one's shoulders, plus a regular consumer of the hot beverage tea, do not approve.

... eating spicy lamb-stuffed courgettes. Or I will be in approximately half an hour. Nom nom nom. Oh and also my amazingly wonderful fairy cakes (cheers Nigella):

... drinking pear cider. My newly-discovered tipple of choice, and rather suited to a sunny afternoon on the garden patio, don't you think?

... watching Lewis. Or I will be from 7-9pm. A rather late discovery of mine, but most definitely my favourite British drama of the momento. Stars Laurence Fox, who is just adorable, and who is husband to Billie Piper, who is also just adorable. If you haven't seen it, think deliciously posh murder mystery set in Oxfordshire.

... listening to one of my all-time favourite Sunday soundtracks, Death Cab for Cutie's album Narrow Stairs.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lou elliott | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig